the birthday song the birthday song

Woah, u got me in a trance!!!!!

I like this becuase of its basic linerar waveform into a saw. the compressor changes the volume @ the right frequencys. Yes i was listening. Btw Happy Birthday Man!

They tell me I cant host contests and that we should be "Happy" with the ones they give us but if

CLKIN responds:

:D
Thanks.
Hm,I'll see ^^
<_i_)
here's your piece of cake

castlevania xtreme castlevania xtreme

phowe. I beat it!

good song but because of the distortion u lost a point :p I lik the origional feel and theme to it

newrounds1 responds:

okey thx for the tip :P yea i tried to make it as original as possible but i had to adjust some of the song or it would be not cool :P

Boredom Tetris B Remake Boredom Tetris B Remake

Boredom is good!

Its catchy and origional but i dont really think tetris should be a dance remix because of its minor keys. Maybey this would go well to that diabetes remix on utube. yeah u know what it is! :D

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/9 42937

Listen Watch Learn (Preview) Listen Watch Learn (Preview)

Cool, lik synth mixed with an orchestra

The basic sounds are what didnt get me completely. Being creative is good when writing the structure but when you want an origional unique sound, i would recomend playing with something like the osc plugin and add effects to it lik a reverb. enjoii

Underneath The Rotting Pizza Underneath The Rotting Pizza

Hey

In a way i wana have sex with it...

SOTN - Wandering Ghost [Rmk] SOTN - Wandering Ghost [Rmk]

Cool!

Sounds delicious. i like the cool flow it presents.

MusicWizard responds:

Thanks dude!

Okey, well, i do upload my tunes just for fun and for others to listen to.
The critics and scores are just a bonus as i see to it.
But, maybe there are lots of opportunities by uploading the pieces here, many agents and stuff checks them out you know, and maybe if you are lucky you got a homerun.

Please keep in touch, and take care!

~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix) ~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix)

word

Mmm down beneth me, i agree tutts ---- A U D I O C H E F ----

Envy responds:

Haha thanks for the review!

Explode Your Babies Explode Your Babies

yoo

U ever play sonic, the dandb stages for the jungles is what reminds me of or someintnse faced paced scene cuaze i see it in this song

{Always Here} {Always Here}

OOOO this is nice )))

this is good, i like it cauze it makes me fffeel good and it has a nice beat and it sounds lik it could be a maplestory song or something lik a level cauze its that good ---- A U D I O C H E F ----

Tetris Totally Remasterd V1 Tetris Totally Remasterd V1

thats cool

word, i likes the sounds and who doesnt love tetris I WILL KIL U XD but i need more than ammunition... i need more tetris. ty for the Gheeto remix yoo, ill make a tetris remix ritenow its fun----A U D I O C H E F -----